Wondering what all this buzz about building a tribe is about? Why do you want one (and where the heck would you store them)? In today’s web 2.0 connected world, building a tribe is the new term for a very old concept – building a loyal fan base.
On this episode of the MOMeo Show, Carla Young, Founder & CEO of MOMeo Community.com and Publisher of MOMeo Magazine.com talks to Escaping-Mediocrity.com Tribe Builder, Sarah Robinson about how to build and nurture a loyal tribe. Tune in as Sarah Robinson shares:
- Simple attraction strategies to build your tribe following
- How to create a tribe culture of engagement and interaction
- The most common mistakes people make when attempting to build a tribe
- Why standing out isn’t just a good idea, it’s absolutely necessary
- What you can do right now to start building your tribe!