Treat your kids like royalty with a delicious salad fit for Caesar himself!
Fall is on its way, but let’s hang on to summer a little longer–with a crispy green salad loaded with juicy chicken strips, crunchy croutons and finished with a rich caesar dressing!
Round out this wonderful lunch with home-made garlic and parmesan pita chips. Sooo good!
Hail Caesar! Chicken Caesar Salad
Grilled chicken breast cut into strips
Cubes of bread
1/2 cup 1% cottage cheese
1 clove garlic
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp lemon juice
2 tbsp skim milk
2 tbsp parmesan cheese
1. Wash and tear lettuce into a large bowl.
2. To make croutons, cube some bread, place on a baking sheet, and spray lightly with non-stick spray. Bake
3. To make dressing, blend all the remaining ingredients in a blender or food processor. Toss salad with
dressing and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and croutons.
6 whole wheat pita breads
½ cup Parmesan cheese
¼ tsp garlic powder
1. With scissors, cut pita rounds into 6 triangles then separate the layers.
2. Arrange on a baking sheet and spray with non-stick spray.
3. Mix Parmesan cheese and garlic powder together and then sprinkle over pitas.
4. Bake at 300F for 15 minutes or until crisp and golden.