Mother Nature can be an unforgiving foe when it comes to protecting your home. That’s why TD Insurance has invited professional contractor and celebrity host, Mike Holmes, and his contractor son, Mike Holmes Jr., to share their expert home protection advice for the #AvoidUnsureance chat THURSDAY, August 25 at 8pm EST!
Bring your home protection questions for Mike Holmes and Mike Holmes Jr. as we discuss practical ways to prevent Mother Nature from doing her worst! During our one hour Q&A chat, we will talk:
- What to do to prepare and protect your home from a severe storm or natural disaster
- About the dangers associated with water damage from flooding or sewer back up
- What to do if a severe weather event causes damage to your home
- How to find out what types of perils you need to be concerned about
- What you should be including in your home maintenance routine to protect against Mother Nature
- And all sorts of other practical home protection advice!
AND we’ll be giving away five (5) prizes of $50 Amazon.ca gift cards to the lucky participants who RSVP below and join us on Thursday, August 25th at 8pm EST using the #AvoidUnsureance hashtag (you must be present and tweeting using the #AvoidUnsureance hashtag at the time of the prize draw).*
All you have to do to join the #AvoidUnsureance Chat is login to Twitter August 25th at 8pm EST and tweet using the #AvoidUnsureance hashtag (read this for tips on how to set-up your TweetDeck for a chat).
* No purchase necessary. Winners must be a Canadian resident (excluding Quebec) who have reached the age of majority in their province/territory. Winners will be selected using Random.org from the people who RSVP below and participate in the Twitter chat held August 25th, 2016 between 8:00pm and 9:00pm EST using the #AvoidUnsureance hashtag. Should that winner not be eligible to claim the prize, the next eligible submission will be selected. The prize cannot be transferred or redeemed for cash. Limit one prize per participant.
To be eligible for the random prize draw during the #AvoidUnsureance Twitter Chat scheduled for Thursday, August 25th, please enter your Twitter name “@YourTwitterName” in the Link/Blog Title field and your Twitter URL “www.twitter.com/YourTwitterName” in the Link Field.