It’s one thing to resolve to make a change, it’s quite another to follow through with it (as many people learn year after year of making — and breaking — their New Year’s resolutions). That’s why the topic for the relaunch of the #MOMeoChat Twitter chat is resolution renewal.
Statistically, less than half of you will stick with your resolutions past 6 months. What’s even more surprising is that only 65% stick with it past the first month. Those are some grim odds if you are really and truly trying to make a big (or even a small) change in your life.
So what can we do to increase those odds?
For starters, join #MOMeoChat THIS Wednesday January 28th at 10 am PST/1pm EST to renew your resolutions and share tips on how we can make change that sticks! During this one-hour interactive chat, we will discuss:
- Why most people fail to achieve their resolution goals
- How to set yourself up for success instead of failure
- Ways we sabotage our own resolution success
- How to break those lifelong bad habits
- Why you need a support system to make lasting change!