Want to get cash flowing more freely in your business? Are you thinking it’s a silly question because of course you do? Almost everyone votes themselves in to this one BUT actions speak louder than words AND there’s a huge disconnect between what entrepreneurs say they want and what they actually do to get it.
Most entrepreneurs are in search of the next big idea. They believe it’s their ticket to making it big. They search and stew and search and stew never getting to the point of putting anything out there. Then, when they think they’ve finally birthed the big idea, they try to perfect it to death.
Enthusiasm flies out the window and the sanity cycle repeats. You know what Einstein said about that, don’t you?
“The definition of insanity is doing the same things and expecting different results.”
Are you ready to try a new (and believe it or not) simpler approach?
The desire to birth a big idea is completely normal. This isn’t about trying to convince you to let go of that dream. What I am suggesting is that you start where you are, with what you already have, to get cash flowing in your business sooner instead of later.
Think about that for a minute…
Imagine letting your shoulders relax a little because the basic needs and business expenses are covered. You eliminate the pressure that was fuelling the insanity. And, believe it or not, creativity starts to flow just as freely. Would you agree these are pretty great reasons to deviate from your master plans – if just for a moment?
Simple Ways to Get the Cash Flowing with ‘Bread and Butter’ Clients
Bread and Butter clients are what some people refer to as “low hanging fruit”. They are “ripe for the picking” because they are ready, willing and in some cases desperate to know what you already know.
How to Add the Bread and Butter to your business:
- Think about what you already know that others want to know too. Take inventory of your existing experience and expertise.
- Take inventory of the topics people tell you they want to “pick your brains” about.
- List the frequently asked questions you receive from your clients and subscribers.
- Survey your community and ask them what their most burning question is or what topic would they pick your brain about if they had you to themselves for just 15 minutes.
- Next, brainstorm how you can meet people where they’re at coming from this existing base of knowledge and experience. How can you package the delivery of your in-demand wisdom?
- The only thing left is for you to create an irresistible offer. Provide your audience an attractive way to learn what they want to know based on what you already know – and invite them.
If it sounds too simple that’s because it is. That’s why I use the term Bread and Butter clients. They are the perfect sideline to the big ideas, the every-day staple that a growing business can’t live without. In other words, your Bread and Butter clients are your fastest path to cash flow RIGHT NOW.
So, take action. Take inventory of what you already know that others want to know too. Therein is the key to your own bread and butter cashflow stream.
One of the greatest frustrations women in business online can experience is SLOW or NO business growth. Lack of cash flow or feeling like you’re on the cash flow rollercoaster is a big piece of that.
Want more tips on going from frustration to fast forward in record time? Register for Fun Fame Fortune Files – TOP SECRET success strategies!